It is the Environment & Safety policy of BS Electrical & Instrumentation Projects (pty) Ltd that all activities shall be planned and executed in a manner that:
- Preserve the health, safety and security of all third parties, staff personnel and members of the public.
- Preserves the integrity and security of company assets.
- Minimizes the impact of operations on the environment, and is sensitive to the needs of the host communities.
Implications of implementing this policy are that:
- All activities shall be analyzed to systematically identify related hazard risks and sensibilities.
- Arrangements shall be analyzed to systematically identify related hazard risks and sensitivities and to deal with consequences should they arise.
- All personnel, including those of third parties, shall be trained and made fully aware of the hazards, risks and sensitivities, and controls in place.
- Plans and procedures shall be in place to respond to any emergency or loss of control
- Every employee or third party employee shall perform his/her work in accordance with this policy.
- Each employee is required to report and where necessary suspend, any activity, which he considers is contravention of this policy.